A little about me:
- I turned 40 on September 29, 2015.
- Josh and I were married on August 22, 1999.
- Our daughter Lily was born on November 25, 2016.
- Josh is a cancer survivor and liver transplant recipient. He followed the Mayo Clinic protocol for the treatment of primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC) and cholangiocarcinoma. I was his primary caregiver for eight months while he underwent chemo, radiation, and the transplant. He had his transplant on February 24, 2011.
- Our rat terrier/toy fox terrier mix, Tigger, was born on September 21, 1998, and passed on April 15, 2010.
- Our Boston Terrier, Winston, was born on October 11, 2003, and passed on March 14, 2016.
- Our Boston Terrier, Jack, was born on January 24, 2016.
- I’m a content manager at a large financial services company.
- I graduated with a Master of Science in Technical Communication in September 2015.
- Josh and I recently relocated from Georgia to North Carolina.
And in my spare time, I:
- write poetry and short fiction;
- read anything I can get my hands on (particularly historical fiction);
- spend hours on my computer;
- am a total research geek;
- shop online, obsessively hunting for the best deals;
- must have music playing almost all the time;
- am constantly anxious about something.