i guess my habit now is to update this site once a year.
so, here’s what’s happened over the last year:
- bought a house in georgia.
- got the whole house set up with z-wave home automation, using vera lite.
- finished several classes toward my master’s degree … only two more left to go.
- bought a new car (audi q5 tdi).
- and, most importantly, lost 30 pounds! still have 30 more to go, but i’ll get there. my goal is to lose it all by the time i turn 40 in september 2015.
- lost it using the “if it fits your macros” diet and lifting weights.
- i haven’t felt so good about myself in … ever. even though i wasn’t overweight when i was younger, i was always very insecure about the way i looked. it’s so nice to have some self-confidence for the first time in my life.
see you next year!