we’ve decided to do some home improvements.
finally. after living here for almost 4 years. 4 years with white walls and cream carpet and boring vinyl and plain concrete. i am so ready for some color.
so anyway, here’s my list:
- install new floors (tile, hardwood, and stained concrete)
- install new countertops (silestone or granite)
- frame and hang artwork
- stain backyard concrete patio
- install frontyard lighting
- install minor landscaping (flowerbed borders, etc.)
i want to get started on paint right away, but we’ll see how much josh actually agrees to spend…